- Input your vehicle number to get a list of paid/unpaid challans.
- An initiative by Traffic Control Branch, Surat Police.
- View & pay all issued/pending challans at once.
- For any complain/dispute regarding challan, contact the designated officer in e-Challan department - CP Office, Surat.
- Traffic Control Branch, Surat Police, is the primary traffic regulatory body in Surat City and is responsible for the smooth flow of traffic in the city.
- The use of technology for traffic enforcement and regulation is being done on a large scale. The department has implemented the integrated "eChallan" project to fully automate the enforcement of traffic fines throughout Surat city by deploying CCTV Cameras, Mobile applications and the website.